Google Flights interface was tweaked with the more powerful tools to help you save money. If you want to get cheapest airfares, you can search for tickets and book the flight tickets right from the phone. With the app, you will spend less time, effort, and money-finding the trip you dream about. Flights option will quickly look for the best variant in all airlines, booking systems, and agencies.
However, Google Flights doesn’t sell any airline tickets but it gives you a chance to purchase the tickets through airline’s or online travel agency website. Once you press the book button, you will be directed to the website of an agency or airline’s website to book your ticket directly from the website.
Book Plane Tickets
When you use the Google Flights App, you can easily search for flights with its easier and convenient interface. As similar as the desktop beta version, you can get the best fares for where and when you want to travel. You can book the tickets whether for round-trip, one-way, or multi-city tickets. You can also use an interactive calendar and price graph to view the flight options with lower airfares. You can filter out the options by choosing specific airlines, cabin class, and number of stops.
You can follow below step-by-step procedure to book the plane tickets very easily without any hassles.
- At initial point, you’re required to go to Google Flights website.
- After logging into the page, you will choose the number of stops, cabin tickets, and how many tickets you need.
- You can choose particular ticket type whether one-way, round-trip, or multi-city.
- You can tap on explore option that helps you to get a popular list of destinations based on your departure and destination airport.
- Amid of all these available flight options, you can refine the results by choosing specific stops, airlines, cabin class, timings, and more.
- If you tap on select button, you will usually be taken to the airline’s or online travel agency’s website in order to accomplish the booking.
- Once you’ve chosen a flight, you can contact with the airline or online travel agency website to confirm booking.
- For example, if you want to cancel or change the tickets, you can contact the airline directly.
After looking for tickets, flight insights give you options to optimize the travel experience. You can find flight insights included dates, price graph, tips, and airports. With the airport feature, you can search for alternative airports with best airfares. If you’ve flexible travel dates to go, you can explore fare trends by month or week through price graph. By using dates feature, you can get to know about which travel dates have the best fares.
Booking Separate Tickets
When you’re searching for separate tickets from one or more partners, booking separate tickets option might appear when it could save you money or opens more flight searches. After booking the first ticket, immediately visit the airline’s or online travel agency’s website and purchase the ticket.